Academy of Management members receive unlimited access to all AOM publications:
AOM members simply log in to their account at www.aom.org and then select their content of interest. Alternately, members may go directly to journals.aom.org and log in using your Academy Member ID as your Username and your last name (case sensitive) as your password. Once logged in to the AOM publications portal members may set up personalized alerts, download citations to their citation manger, and view exclusive content collections of select AOM articles.
Members with an iPad or iPhone may also view all AOM Journals on their iOS mobile device. Read all your AOM Journal articles where you want, when you want!
The AOM App allows members and subscribers to:
- View all AOM Journals: Current Issues, In-Press, Past Issues, Most Read, Most Cited, Multimedia content, and more
- Browse abstracts, rapidly scan or read full-text articles optimized for your device
- Quickly access abstracts or full-text of referenced articles
- Experience excellent figure viewing with full-screen option and have the ability to view only figures/tables of each article
- Jump to article sections, images, and references with easy to use navigation and links
- Save your favorite articles for later reading and reference
- Receive alerts when new content is available
- E-mail articles to your colleagues
- Share via Social Media cites such as Facebook and Twitter
For members who do not have an iOS device, the AOM journal web portal is mobile-optimized. Users are able to view a mobile-optimized version of AOM online that is compatible with most devices. Go to m.journals.AOM.org
All the features you need are included, such as:
- Browse the current issue Table of Contents
- Access the most recent issues
- Up-to-date In-Press papers
- Keyword, title, and author search capabilities
- Reference lists
- Manage your personalized alerts
More details about AOM Mobile may be found here.
JOIN AOM AND START READING TODAY!
Missing Print Issue Policy
Due to increases in the volume and cost of fulfilling missing journal claims generally—and particularly during the pandemic—the Academy will no longer provide replacement issues when an issue is claimed undelivered.
All journal editions remain available in a digital format which can be printed from our website. The AOM Digital Editions (DE) are exact electronic copies of the print issues, with multi-media and page-turning functionality. Members can print a PDF version of complete issues when accessing the DE.
Email notifications of new journal editions are sent to current members and include a table of contents. Print copies are mailed to print subscribers shortly thereafter. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery outside the U.S.
All printed publications are sent to the address listed in the subscriber's member profile
We're sorry for any inconvenience to print subscribers resulting from this unavoidable change.
Buy Back Issues
Back issues to the previous five years of all Academy publications are available. All other issues are no longer available. Some issues may be out of print. Please refer to the list of available issues below before ordering.
The Academy of Management does not offer refunds for back issues
|U.S., Canada & Mexico (shipped via 3rd class mail)
|All Other Countries (shipped via surface rate mail)
Questions? Orders? Contact:
Academy of Management
P.O. Box 361
Birmingham, AL 35201-0361
Toll-Free Number: 1-(800) 633-4931
Telephone: (205) 995-1567 (Outside the U.S. and Canada)
Fax: (205) 995-1588